EV Smaller Companies Fund
Balance between capital growth and capital preservation
The EV Smaller Companies Fund is a long/short equity fund of which the most important characteristics are:
- A concentrated long/short equity portfolio that is actively managed
- Consisting of shares in smaller listed companies with a market capitalization of €500m to €5bn
- With a geographic focus on the Benelux & Germany
- With an emphasis on risk management, where the combination of long and short investments ensures that the portfolio has a risk that is significantly lower than that of the market
- The Fund aims to achieve an average net return of 8% per annum
Managing downside risk
The combination of long and short investments ensures that the portfolio has a risk that is significantly lower than that of the market, and the entry moment is therefore less decisive. Below you can see the developments of the fund during corrections on the stock market.
We are happy to help you
If you would like to receive more information about one of our funds, we will gladly send it to you.
If you would like to schedule an appointment, our investment team will be happy to contact you.
If you want to participate in one of our funds, you can do so from €100,000.